Fall/Holiday 2015 camps and classes are now available for you to register online.
*Note: some classes require in-person registration.
You can begin by creating your free, online family account by clicking the "Create Account" button below. From here, one adult member of your family will then enter a valid email address and establish their profile and associated login and password. A validation email will then automatically be sent to you for confirmation.
Registration is ongoing and open until filled. City reserves the right to cancel classes with enrollments under minimum requirement. Register ASAP to ensure enrollment in the program.
How to Register
- Mail-In: City of Berkeley, Recreation Office. 2701 Telegraph Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94705
- Fax-in: Completed registration form with credit card info to 510-981-5160.
- In-Person: Recreation Customer Service Hubs located at 2701 Telegraph Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94705 and 1720 - 8th Street, Berkeley, CA 94710
- Online Registration: is available. *for some programs
When filling out Registration Form in-person or faxing:
- Fill out registration form completely. Print clearly and include a signature.
- Make checks/money orders payable to CITY OF BERKELEY
- We accept cash(exact change), check/money orders, and Visa/MasterCard.
- Credit cards accepted only at the Recreation Office.
All requests for refunds must be directed to the Recreation & Youth Services Manager, Recreation Division, 2701 Telegraph Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94705. The original receipt must be submitted with a written request for a refund. The request must state the reason for the refund, and the date, time and location of the program. The Recreation and Youth Services Manager will render a decision to either: 1) refund the fee; 2) pro-rate the fee; 3) apply the fees to another session or program; or 4) deny the request.
A. Recreation and Marina Program & Services: No refunds or credit will be granted without 7 days notice prior to start of class or date of reservation. The City will deduct 25% of the amount paid from the refund to cover administration expenses or will add a minimum $10.00 service charge.
B. Camp Programs: No refunds will be provided if cancellation is made less than 30 days before camp arrival date. A refund will be provided if the entire reservation is cancelled not less than 30 calendar days prior to arrival date, less a 25% administration fee not to exceed $150.
*(pdf) This is a pdf format, if you do not have the Adobe Acrobat Reader, please download from City's download site. If you are unable to access this information online, please participate by contacting us via email email@example.com ,telephone (510) 981-5150, or TDD (510) 981-6903.