Online Payment Services
Need to pay a parking ticket right now? Visit the online payment service page for information on that, and check back with us as we add new online payment services.
Online Parking Ticket Information
A typical online payment takes only a few minutes to complete and allows you to pay one or more parking citations in a single transaction, using either MasterCard or Visa. A $2.00 transaction fee is charged per transaction for online payments.
- You need the parking ticket number to start the transaction.
- Select: City of Berkeley Online Parking Ticket Information and follow the instructions for each step.
- Please be sure to print a hard copy receipt for your records.
- You may also use the 24-hour IVR payment option by calling (866) 226-9288.
- For questions about paying your parking citation, please see Online Parking Citation Payments: FAQs or call Customer Service toll-free at (866) 226-9288.
- If you experience problems using the Online Parking Ticket System, please contact the City of Berkeley's Information Technology Department.
Online payment option
In the meantime, you can pay your bills by mail, in person at the Customer Service Center, Monday thru Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 pm. (Closed on Fridays) or by calling Customer Service Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.at (510) 981-7270 .