Economic Development Presentations and Reports
- Berkeley Economic Dashboard . (June 2016) An examination of trends in employment, real estate, development, sales tax, and other indicators of Citywide economic performance.
- June 28, 2016 Report and Presentation on the Telegraph Avenue Commercial District. Information Report (June 28, 2016) Berkeley Economic Dashboards, Q3-4 2015
- May 26, 2015 Report and Presentation on Berkeley’s Food and Beverage Production and Distribution sector.
Previous Presentations and Reports
- Current Economic Conditions (PDF). Presented by Michael Caplan to Council, Berkeley, February 10, 2009.
Economic Development Update (PDF), Presented by Michael Caplan to Council, Berkeley, October 21, 2008.
- Economic Development Update (PDF), Report to Council, March 17, 2008.
West Berkeley Enterprise Zone Seminar (PDF), Presented at the Berkeley Bowl West Community Room, on March 24, 2010
Need to Improve Location and Retention of Technology Start Ups in Berkeley (PDF), Report to Planning Commission, October 28, 2009.
- Overview of West Berkeley Economy: Opportunities and Challenges (PDF), Presented by Michael Caplan to Planning Commission, June 1, 2009.
- West Berkeley Employment and Development Trends (PDF), Report to Planning Commission, June 4, 2008.
East Bay Green Corridor
Note: PDF files open in a new browser window. PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your machine, download Acrobat Reader for free:
If you are unable to access .pdf documents online, or would like additional information, please contact the OED office at (510) 981-7530.