Election results for City of Berkeley municipal elections are certified by resolution by the City Council.
Summary Results for recent general municipal elections:
November 8, 2016
November 4, 2014
November 6, 2012
November 2, 2010
June 8, 2010
November 4, 2008
November 7, 2006
November 2, 2004
March 2, 2004
November 5, 2002
December 3, 2002 - runoff
To access the official election results (including precinct-by-precinct returns) and voter pamphlets for Berkeley Municipal Elections from 1945 to 2016, please use Records Online by following these instructions.
1. Click on the Records Online link in the Quick Links list on the left sidebar of this page.
2. In the Select Document Type box, click and highlight Election Information.
3. To search, you may select a Sub Type and/or Election Type. You may also include a year range for your search.
4. Click on Search
5. Click on Download to view the desired documents.
6. Either open the .pdf document or save it to your computer.
Additional information is available from the Alameda County Registrar of Voters at (510) 267-8683 or online at http://www.acgov.org/rov/
*PDF files open in a new browser window. To read PDF files, download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you are unable to access .pdf documents online, please contact us via email (clerk@CityofBerkeley.info), telephone (510) 981-6900, or TDD (510) 981-6903 so that we can provide an alternate format.