Regular meeting of the Berkeley/Albany Mental Health Commission. The Berkeley/Albany Mental Health Commission strives to:
- Provide effective oversight of the Berkeley/Albany Mental Health System.
- Ensure services are delivered with dignity and respect and in compliance with all regulatory and statutory guidelines.
- Ensure that services are effective, efficient, and responsive to the needs and desires of clients.
- Promote Cultural Competence and Wellness, Recovery, Resilience oriented services.
- Advocate with the Berkeley and Albany City Councils, Alameda County Behavioral Health Care, and the Berkeley Mental Health Division.