Your opinion and observations are important. Use this link for instructions on how you can share your thoughts, compliments and concerns:
Our Core Values....
- To be responsible stewards of the resources available to the Authority;
- To seek ways to respond to the unique needs of our clients, within the constraints of all applicable program rules and regulations; and
- To value the talents and gifts of our customers, prospective customers, and our staff within our respective roles.
- To share feedback with BHA’s Executive Director
The Executive Director reviews all submissions, discusses the issue with the appropriate staff member(s), and takes other actions as appropriate. Mail or deliver your comments to BHA Executive Director @ 1936 University Avenue, Suite 150, Berkeley, CA 94704 or Fax to (510) 981-5480
- To share feedback with the BHA Board of Commissioners
The Board of Commissioners are responsible for governance of BHA, and are committed to the highest level of customer service. All submissions are reviewed with the Executive Director, and others as appropriate. . Mail or deliver your comments to BHA Board of Commissioners @ 1936 University Avenue, Suite 150, Berkeley, CA 94704 or Fax to (510) 981-5480